I tell old stories through new media. I journal, self-publish, read, run, travel the world and I host a podcast. I try to lead a creative life, work independently and be intellectually productive. I live in Vienna, Österreich. I’ve joined Twitter again – for now.
# About Me
- Born (1991) and raised in Belgium, I spent one year as an exchange student in Brazil and another one in Hamburg, Germany.
- I interviewed Belgian politicians, educators, artists, and entrepreneurs, whose stories I bundled in my first book, Exemplified. I’ve also published a couple of atypical travel guides.
- I am an ENFP who loves the effects of nonlinearity in the creative field, among many other things.
- Music: I share my main Spotify playlist. It consists mainly of repetitive songs about love (ie. singer sharing his/her story about another person, like my latest earworm.)
- Articles I read: here’s a public folder with saved articles I (mostly) like.
# Current occupation
- I’m working on two books. One is the publication of my daily journal in the year I was 25. The other one is a write-down of the things I have(n’t) learned by now.
- I sometimes read favorite articles from my Public Archive for “The Archive“-podcast.
I’m always looking for people to join me on a (multiple) week-long writing retreat, anywhere in the world, any time of the year. Please reach out!
Subscribe to my newsletter for infrequent updates.
“Everything I write is a rough draft until it’s finally printed in a book, so your comments really help me make improvements.” – Derek Sivers
Feel free to reach out or leave a comment, and remember that I, too, am simply trying to make sense of this all.