I tell old stories through new media. I journal, self-publish, read, run, travel the world and I host a podcast. I try to lead a creative life, work independently and be intellectually productive. Antwerp is my home base.
# About Me
- Born (1991) and raised in Belgium, I spent one year as an exchange student in Brazil and another one in Hamburg, Germany
- I interviewed Belgian politicians, educators, artists, and entrepreneurs, whose stories I bundled in my first book, Exemplified.
- I am an ENFP who loves the effects of nonlinearity in the creative field, among many other things
- Articles I recommend: A Story of a Fuck Off Fund, The Management Myth, The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans, Soon I will be gone forever
# Current occupation
- Summarizing daily notes on my 700-kilometre walk to Santiago de Compostela
- Digitizing my personal notebook from 2015, 2016 and 2017 for publishing
- Launching a new podcast season (iTunes)
- Training for my first marathon on 22.04.2018 in Antwerp