I tell old stories through new media. I journal, self-publish, read, run, travel the world and I host a podcast. I try to lead a creative life, work independently and be intellectually productive. I live in Antwerp, Belgium.
# About Me
- Born (1991) and raised in Belgium, I spent one year as an exchange student in Brazil and another one in Hamburg, Germany
- I interviewed Belgian politicians, educators, artists, and entrepreneurs, whose stories I bundled in my first book, Exemplified.
- I am an ENFP who loves the effects of nonlinearity in the creative field, among many other things
- Articles I read: here’s a public folder with saved articles I (mostly) like
# Current occupation
- Publishing & editing “October to October,” notes from the year I was 25.
I’m always looking for people to join me on a (multiple) week-long writing retreat, anywhere in the world, any time of the year. Please reach out!